Wednesday, 23 April 2014

B is for Burst Of Blue

Today's I have the next installment of the alphabet challange, this weeks letter is 'B'. I chose this lovely polish by the now discontinued brand Nailventerous Lacquer called burst of blue.


Burst of blue is a mixture of matte neon blue micro glitter, black micro glitter larger white hex's and black and white bars. I have also spotted one or two holo silver bars in mine too! This is one coat over  a baby blue HITS Polish from the Powerpuff Girl Collection.
 

There is no need for placement with this polish, it is just the perfect amount of coverage. I have used a coat of Seche Vite to give this a lovely smooth glossy finish!

My verdict, if you can get this polish anywhere, grab it!

You can follow Penny Pinching Polish, Anna Bean's NailsPocket Money Polishes and Imagination In Colour  for their blog posts too !

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips