Friday, 7 March 2014

Ozotic 518

Today's polish is one from the vault, it is the lovely Ozotic 518. I really struggled for this polish to appear in my photos as pretty as it did in real life. The holographic qualities of this polish really are insane!


This polish applied like butter this is two easy coats but I could almost have used just one.


It is the perfect cherry red. I find that sometimes red holos get a bit greyed out and diluted yet this is just lovely!

The picture below is with the flash on and I think it helped bring out the linear effect!


Ozotic has now been stopped by Picture Polish  but they are bringing out some of the Ozotic's renamed and rebranded. Lets hope this is one of them!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips