Thursday, 27 March 2014

OPI DS Reflection

Today I have a really lovely polish to share with you.


DS Reflection is a lovely coral toned red with a golden duochrome shimmer and subtle holographic finish.  


This polish was a pleasure to apply, here is two coats without topcoat.  This polish dries to a lovely foily finish and is really hard wearing even without topcoat.

You can really see the golden shimmer in the bottle in my photos, it is far more noticeable in real life.


You really don't need words with a polish this pretty! If you see this polish I say grab it, it is a classic red with a unusual twist that makes this a real eye catcher! 

Have a lovely evening
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips