Tuesday, 25 March 2014

FORMOLINE L112 Weight Management Tablets Review

As you might know Mr PishPosh and Polish has been on a very intensive diet as of late as he prepares to go into the RAF. I have decided this is the perfect time to lose a little weight myself as well. I was offered to try Formoline Weight Management Tablets.


Formoline tablets help aid weightless by binding with fat in fatty food to stop it being absorbed by your body (using polyglucosamin, a fibre that binds to fat).  This fat is passed out the body when you go to the toilet instead of being absored into the body.

 These tablets help are supposed to reduce weight and also lower cholesterol.


You need to take two tablets twice daily with the two meals that contain the higest fat content. I took these at Lunch and Dinner time. You need to take these tablets with half a pint of water.

I have been taking these tablets for a few weeks at this point and in all honesty I haven't noticed a dramatic difference. I am not sure if this is because I haven't been taking the course for long enough or not.  However saying this I haven't put on any weight since using the tablets. None the less I have been making a conservative effort to try and eat a far more healthy and calorie-controlled diet and these tablets work best with fatty food. It is almost a bit of an oxymoron that in order to loose the weight you need to eat the same food as always...so maybe this is why I haven't received optimum results.

The other thing I have noticed about these pills though is that they only control the fat that enter your body and we all know that lowering carbs and calories also pay an important roll in a successful diet.

In all honestly I don't know what to make of these pills, I suppose if you don't want to change your diet it is worth trying these in order to loose the weight, but I think it all depends on your own circumstances, will-power and how active you want to be in your own weight loss plan.

Formoline L112 costs £24.95 for 48 tablets from at www.healthstuff.co.uk  they are currently on sale for £2.99






The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips