Saturday, 8 March 2014

Canvas Design

When I was asked to review a canvas for Canvas Design I was a little dubious, I have ordered canvas's online before (from different places I must stress!) and not been thrilled with the result. However I can say I am blown away with what I received.

The package I received was well wrapped and came by interlink courier service, meaning there is little chance of it being damaged in transit, I had completely forgotten even accepting this PR request so when it arrived I had no idea what it was.

Upon opening the package I was overwhelmed with what I saw.




Of course there was only one thing I could have chosen really, my dear (and growing fast!) kitty Bilbo. Unlike other canvas's I had had in the past I could see straight away the quality of the printing, there was no blurring or pixalisation of the image at all.  Also the colouring of the photo was spot on , It is hard to tell in my photo of a photo but it is fully colour accurate against the image I sent them.
 


The canvas also came with a hanging set and Mr PishPosh and Polish popped it straight onto the wall for me. He too was very impressed with the quality (his main point was that it was "very sturdy")

I cannot recommend Canvas Design enough after receiving this, I know bloggers tend to rave alot about things but this is a service that I will be using again for sure. The quality is superb and the prices are very reasonable. Canvas design also offers free postage and have given me 15% off to share with you (use the code BLOG15). This will also make a great service for gifts too!  Hint Hint Mothers Day is soon!

Here is a bonus picture of my canvas wall complete with the painting I did for Mr PP&P last year:




The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips