Thursday, 20 February 2014

Nail Rock Week: Toy Bricks Nail Wraps

The next thing I have to show you as part of Nail Rock week is these cute Lego-cum-Tetris style nail wraps.


As You can see you get these self-adhesive wraps a orange stick and a nail buffer.


The wraps themselves are textured to which is really neat. I love how brightly coloured these are!


I have used Nail Rock Wraps before with a pretty good success rate so I was really excited to apply these to the nail.  Sadly I struggled not to get these wraps on without creasing. The problem was once there was a crease in the wraps you couldn't faltten it out wit the orange stick because of the textured finish of the wraps.


However while the creases are really visible in my close up pictures I don't think you would notice them as much when you wear them on a day to day basis.


I think these wraps are really cute for a one off application, for example a night out etc. I am sure with more practice you could get better at avoiding the creases too!  I have another set of wraps to share with you so hopefully I can get a bit better with applying them!

You can find out more about Nail Rock here 

The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing

post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are cute, shame about the creases but I agree with you that they probably aren't as noticable from a distance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips