Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Models Own Dog Trust Exclusive Polish (Digit-al Dozen Vintage Flowers)

Today's vintage design uses a very special polish with a cause very near to my heart.


Model's Own has teamed up with the Dogs Trust  which is the nation's largest dog welfare charity,  to create this limited edition polish, called 25 Carat Gold. The reason behind the collaboration is to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the slogan "A dog is for life...not just for Christmas". Dogs Trust care for over 16,000 dogs every year (and they can only continue do this because of donations.
All profits from the sale of these polishes will be donated to Dogs Trust.  If you'd like to buy a polish, you can find them at www.dogstrust.org.uk/shopping, priced at £5.50 + £1 P+P. Remember, your money will go straight to Dogs Trust so it's really worth buying!
Our dog Poppy was a rescue dog who was badly abused by her last owners, it's so sad but I am glad that these dogs can later go on to find their forever homes!

The polish itself is lovely yellow toned gold foil. My photos show three thin coats but I think you could get away with two thicker ones. I have used Seche Vite topacoat and it has wrinkled the polish a bit so my advice would be not to use a quick drying topcoat with this polish to keep that smooth effect!

I'm also not sure if you can tell but these are supposed to be daisies! I used Barry M Shocking Pink, Matte White and a black nail art pen to create this art. It's kinda vintage right??

The exciting news is I have been given 10 bottles of this amazing polish to giveaway to ten lucky winners. All you need to do is enter the rafflecopter below. This giveaway will be drawn on the 18th of Feb by a random number generator and I will then contact the winners. You will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is drawn. I can only ship these prizes to UK addresses and you must be over 16 to enter.

Good Luck!

The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.


post signature





a Rafflecopter giveaway


 

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome charity polish! I love the gold color, too. These are so cheerful and adorable. Now here's a fun story: my family dog when I was younger was actually a rescue we adopted when we lived in England and he found his forever home with us - altho we did move him from England to the US to South Africa and back to the US (so sort of a nomadic forever home lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute daisies, and I love that your pup is adopted. My parents have an adopted Great Dane that they love with all their hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable mani :) And yay for adopted doggies! Mine is adopted and it's the best thing we ever did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that gold base! Growing up, all of our dogs were rescue dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...that Models Own is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great cause! And your daisies are very cute! (and vintage) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are so cute! And what a great charity polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips