Tuesday, 14 January 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Monochrome: Neutral Party

Today's monochrome nails are based on a nude colour palette. I have used Barry M Gelly Lychee as my base colour, with Barry M Mocha (matte) and the glitter is Barry M Majesty (texture). I love the mixture of textures in this manicure and those sharp define lines.


I'm not sure if you can see in this photo but i've had a horrible low break on my second fingernail, so it means I am going to chop them back. Even with Duri they have become so brittle in this cold spell that I think I need to just start again with them.


Anyway you can check out the rest of the Dozen's manicure's below and we are also hosting a super fab giveaway here which includes two polishes from my own indie line as prizes!!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Argh! Sorry about your break, as they were doing so well! All the same, the mani is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. I am such a huge fan of nude polishes! The glittery tape part is a great touch, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! The glitter is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute look, I especially love the textured glitter accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Barry M's all go so well together; fantastic mani and spot on with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when breaks happen - it's like the nail gods are being cruel to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! The colors and finishes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful mani, I love the nudes you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips