Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Quirk One OF A Kind Charity Polishes for St Peter's Hospice (Bristol)


A few months back I read a post over at The Nailasaurus in which Sammy was contacted by a nail-lover called Emma. Unfortunately Emma has been battling cancer and had just been told she only had months left. This really touched me, my family sadly has a history with cancer also. Along with some other UK Indie Polish Makers we really wanted to do something for Emma.

 I decided to  make 5 completely custom one of a kind limited edition polishes with all the proceeds going to St Peter's Hospice which is a Bristol based charity which has helped her and her family. 


Each polish is 10ml and comes with a Cancer Awareness ribbon attached to the lid of the bottle.

So with out further fanfair let's take a closer look at the polishes:

 

 This is Sweet Tooth, it is a dusky mauve semi-opaque crelly base with a mixture of matte blue, baby pink and translucent purple glitter. This polish can be built up on it's own or used with a purple base.



 This is the second purple in the collection and it is called "Rather Regal" this is deep purple polish with a blue duochrome flash and pinky-lilac shimmer. It is opaque in two to three coats.

Next we have the two blues:









This is "Like Magic" and is a topper polish filled with slate blue holographic hex glitter, larger metallic blue hex's and translucent blue 'glass' glitter.




This beauty is "An Ocean Potion" and is teal jelly polish filled with lots of gold, blue and iridescent glitters.

And finally we have a pink polish:









This polish is called "Cutesy Pie" and is a neon pink jelly polish filled with white, pink and iridescent glitter, bars and matte pink hearts.

These polishes will cost £7.50 each with all the money raised going to charity (hence why I the price is slightly more than my normal RRP- to raise more money!). They will go live in my shop www.quirk-polish.co.uk at  random times on the 25th of January. There will only be one of each of these polishes ever made, so I will randomly put different polishes up on the site throughout the day to make it fair to everyone. Sadly I can only send these polishes to a UK address. You can combine these orders with anything else in my shop at the time of placing your order. Postage costs £3 for up to 4 polishes.

I really hope you are able to help support such an amazing organisation and also get a wonderful limited edition polish. If you have any questions or queries you can contact me on facebook or by emailing: quirk.polish@hotmail.com

It would be fabulous if you could spread the word about these polishes as I really want to sell them all to raise as much money as possible!

Emma I hope you like the polishes I created for you!

 You can find out more about St Peter's Hospice here.








1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful set of polishes and a fantastic cause! Love them Kerrie, esp Sweet tooth! Would love to have that one...need to be around on the 25th!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthemuk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips