Thursday, 23 January 2014

Most Wanted Polishes

Today I thought I would take a quick look at my most wanted polishes of the moment and see if by the end of the middle of the year if I have managed to get some of them (or indeed I still want them). These Polishes are in no particular order of preference but I will list them from top left corner in a clockwise direction:



1. Cadillacquer 'Masterpiece' (photo from The Crumpet)
2.Whimsical Ideas by Pam 'Wicked' (photo from The PolishAholic) 
3. OPI Brazil Liquid Sands 'Samba-dy Loves Purple, I’m Brazil Nuts Over You, What’s a Little Rain Forest?, You’re So Flippy Floppy' (photo from ChitCharNails)
4. Lynnderella 'Frission' (photo from Oh Three Oh Four)
5. Dollish Polish 'Walker Bait' (I have no chance of getting this!) (Photo from Accio Lacquer) 
6. Hare Polish 'Flight Of The Flamingo's' (photo from Hare Polish)
7. Zoya Magical Pixie Dusts 'Cosmo, Vega and Lux' (Photo from Zoya)
8. Wicked Polish 'Arson' (Photo form Wicked Polish)
9. Polish Me Silly 'Waz Up Girl' (Photo from Polish Me Silly)
10. Picture Polish 'Mallard and Paradise' (Photo from Pamer With Polish)
11. Mentality 'Brute' (Photo from Mentality Nail Polish)
12. Manglaze 'Butt Taco' (Photo from Manglaze)

What is your most wanted polish of the moment?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. The NYC foil collection are easily my lost wanted polish at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a post - I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips