Monday, 20 January 2014

Layla Soft Touch 08 - Fire It Up

Sometime I can have too much glitter (shocker!) and just need a palette cleanser, today I chose Layla Soft Touch in the red shade Fire It up.


I love the soft touch polishes, they are matte but somehow still quite reflective and hold the light. This red is a true pillar box red and is perfect in every way. This is two easy coats with no topcoat (of course!)
 

Can I just say how much I love the long Layla bottles, they are almost impossible to knock over compared to other thin bottles like HITS and Julep. Yay!
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips