Saturday, 18 January 2014

Daring Digits, Why So Serious

Today's post has sat in my vault for ages now. Something about Faring Digits, Why So serious really called to me, I'm not sure if it was the mixture of too gorgeous deep and rich colours (purple and green) or the fact it appealed to my inner nerd.


Sadly for me this polish didn't live up to my expectations.  I suppose not all polishes can. Don't get me wrong this isn't a bad polish, It is just personal taste.


This is three coats of polish and a coat of Seche Vite. I think my main isssue with this polish is alot of the green is obscured, meaning that 'pop' of colour I expected never really came.
 

I've since swapped this polish and it has gone to a more loving home. Have you ever felt really excited by a polish just to be a bit underwhelmed later?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the green glitter in this shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you didn't like it but it looks nice...glad it went to a loving home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips