Thursday, 12 December 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Red, Gold and Green: Hardcore Festive Mode

Today I am continuing my theme of anti-holiday manicures using festive colours. Today's manicure is a bit edgy but I really quite like it!


The base of this manicure is Technic Pilar Box which is my perfect red. This polish is a perfect one coater and applies so smoothly and glossy.  Yes I know this isn't a big name brand but I really adore this polish, everyone should own it! I've paired it with some skinny gold french tips using my trusty Barry M Gold Foil.


My cone/ spikes come from Born Pretty which does loads of fab nail art products. I got a pack of ten gold spikes (direct link here #6449). As you can see on my shorter nails I could fit three cones on to one of my nail however I would recommend using these for an accent nail instead of on all your nails as I'm not sure how practical these would be for everyday wear but for a night out they look great. They really make a statement! I using topcoat and tweezers to stick my down firmly onto the nail. They might be a bit fiddly to apply with tweezers as they are actually quite tiny (and really cute!) But if you are careful with these they are totally reusable too!


I can't wait to have another play with my spike studs!  If you are planning to order form Born Pretty don't forget you can 10% off your order with the code "BA5X31" which is also on my blog sidebar.

You can check out the rest of the Digit-al Dozen's manicure's below!


The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS. I love the edgy look! I like taking the holiday season and having complete fun with it, like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Kerrie I love those spikes! Did you wear them for long? I'm curious as to how long they last on the nail :D knowing me one hitch up of my leggings and they'd be off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is super edgy and AWESOME! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this edgy look! Great job! And it can still be seasonal as a Naughty Santa! Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well these are fun! i'm not sure why i haven't gotten any spikes yet...i might need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS! WORK! I love these crazy spikes, so edgy and wonderful. Fun spin on a holiday mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips