Saturday, 21 December 2013

The Best UK Polish E-tailer Sally Magpies: Color Club Over The Moon

Are you starting to see a  trend yet? I love Sally Magpie's nail polish store there are so many amazing polishes over there. I really recommend heading over to her store and taking advantage of her fabulous polishes!

In case you don't know hat to get I have already recommended Catrice and Hits but today I have another brand to show you- Color Club.  Sally was lovely enough to get in the Holographic Color Club polishes when polish-acholics like myself started lusting after the incredible holos.

Today I am going to share Over The Moon from this collection with you. I think it is currently  out of stock but there are still lots of other beautifully stunning holos available for just £7.50 each!


With my flash you can see how crazy this powder blue polish is. The rainbow of colours in the bend is just amazing. I could literally stare at my nails for hours!


I am sorry for photo overload but this polish doesn't need words really does it?


My photos show two coats. Unlike alot of holographic polishes there is no dragging in between coats and the holographic effect isn't subdued with topcoat at all.


Even in the shade the holo is just so pronounced that is is still there, albeit in a more subtle form.
 


Isn't this polish just gorgeous? While you're over at Sally Magpie's don't forget to check out the other amazing polishes she has on offer!

Thanks Sally for stocking such an amazing range of polishes!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely I have this !! I won a comp with birchbox back in August and won 100 color club polishes ... There's a post over on my blog too :) xxx

    lemonaidlies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, that is a holographic polish and a half!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips