Friday, 20 December 2013

The Best UK Polish E-tailer Sally Magpie's: Hits Speciallita Queimada

Carrying on from my post yesterday and the suggestion of Debbie at The Crumpet I am going to talk a bit about another fab brand available over at Sally Magpie's. This store is a  UK polish-acholic's treasure trove, filled with amazing brands that aren't native to the UK at really reasonable prices.

Today I am focusing on a Brazilian Brand: Hits Speciallita. The polish I am going to show you today comes from the GRAAC Jellies collection priced at £3.50 each. What I love about HITS polishes are the sheer amount of different finishes they have on offer, stunning holographics, duochromes, glitters, sprinkles.


This polish is called Queimada and is a bright juicy squishy orange jelly, with loads of golden glass flecks. This polish is summer in a bottle and makes me just crave orange juice! My photos show two coats of polish. What I love about Hits is the extra wide brush that makes this polish so easy to apply.



This is just such a happy polish and it is the perfect example of a jelly with a little extra dazzle.  You really can't go wrong with Hits and just think of the Air Miles this little baby polish has made. You can buy this polish directly here.

Sally Magpie's also does free shipping for orders over £20! Go grab your Hits Polishes now!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. wow. I don't think I own an orange like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips