Friday, 20 December 2013

Blue Week: Leighton Denny Daylight Robbery

Today I am finishing off Blue Week, this is a great excuse for me to show you some of my swatches in a more thematic way. I hope you have enjoyed this week as much as me. Today I am showing you a brand that I haven't really focused on before even though they are a brand you can get in the UK. Leighton Denny are marketed as a premium brand and are slightly out of my price range. However this polish is stunning. I did managed to snag a back up bottle which I recently just sold as really when do I ever get through one bottle of polish let alone two!


 Daylight Robbery is a dusky blue polish with a electric blue flash.  My swatches show two coats of polish and this is before I have added topcoat and you can see how glossy this polish is.


It's odd how for such a 'unconventional' colour this polish manages to look very elegant and classy on the nail. I would almost go so far to say it is work-wear appropriate.


So what has been your fav of the blue polishes I have shown you this week? Has your top blue polish been posted? If not then what is it? I'm sure this isn't the end of my blue swatches!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips