Monday, 16 December 2013

Blue Week: Cadillacquer Echo

It has been far too long since I have done a themed week that hasn't been based on a group challenge. I love doing them as I feel it gives my blog more structure. Honestly I had a hell of a lot of blue swatches sat in my 'nails' file on my laptop and with it being so close to Christmas (and Quirk having a restock) I have been too busy to really keep up painting my nails.

However I am really excited to show you today's swatch as it is by hands-down my favourite indie brand- Cadillacquer! I already own 20 of these beauties and every single one of them is utterly stunning and flawless! (Plus she has a Dexter and Breaking Bad themed collection *squee!!*)


This stunner is Echo. Let me first start of by saying these photos were taken on the third day of wearing this polish, so there is a little bit of growth and the Seche is not as glossy as when it was first applied. But look at the wear on this, no chips or tip wear!


Echo is a beautiful blackened navy jelly with a scattering of blue glitter and shimmer. I could could gush about this polish all day in the sun those glitters seem to twinkle. This reminds me alot of Deborah Lippmann's 'Across The Universe' but is more of a grown up, refined, less clunky version.


Application was flawless, this is three coats that were easy to build to a nice opacity and were self-levelling. Like I said before there is also a layer of Seche Vite Topcaot in my swatches too!

I can't wait to show you the other 19 Cadies I have (unless Mr PishPosh and Polish takes my hint and gets me the ones off my wishlist for Xmas- doubtful I know!) but first I have another 4 blue polishes to show you first!  I am very excited! I adore blue polishes!

What is your ultimate blue polish?


post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips