Tuesday, 15 October 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Skittles: Red and Black Tape Manicure

For today's skittle manicure I wanted to use tape. I love the fact that skittles gives you so much freedom to work with as a theme, so I have also taken this as a opportunity to use another of untried polishes- this time Illamasqua Alarm.


Alarm is a bright poppy red creme, like all my Illamasqua's it applied flawlessly and this is just one coat! I used a mixture of normal and striping tape to tape off portions of my nail before going over with a black polish. 


I always love it when I use black and red together they compliment each other so well and always create a bold and striking manicure. Alarm due to it's amazing application is certainly up there in my top ranking red polishes now!



There are plently more Skittle manicures yet to come this week, and not forgetting the other amazing skittlettes that the rest of the Dozen has produced today! Until then have a fab Tuesday!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a really sophisticated Mani for Halloween if you did it with a orange or green - guess you could use red too.
    Love all the shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect colour and pattern combination! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bold colours, looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red & Black are my fav together :) Love the dramatic clash of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips