Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Peace, Love and OPI Swatch and Review

When OPI released it's San Francisco collection this Autumn there was one shade that really stood out to me- Peace, Love and OPI.  Luckily I was able to review this polish and it really is a stunner!


Peace, Love and OPI is a duochrome dream which shifts between a slate grey and purple. Yet when the light hits this baby it also flashes blue, pink and orange, like a oil slick in the sun.



Like most OPI polishes application was great, my swatches show two medium coats with no topcoat (this polish dries to a lovely glossy finish on it's own!). Because it is a foil finish polish there are some visible brush strokes in the polish, I think my application of polish has just gotten neater but this used to drive me mad but nowadys I don't really see this as a problem. As always the pro-wide OPI brush really helps to create a nice even finish!


This is a perfect dark shade for winter with just the right amount of decadence to it to make it something really special. I really adore it, in the weedy British winter sun this polish just comes alive with so many hues.

If you live in the UK you can order your OPI (amongst other products) from Chemist Direct

Have you tried this polish. Were there any other polishes from this collection that were 'must haves'?




 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! I'm so glad OPI's doing duochromes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty polish! You show it off well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips