Sunday, 27 October 2013

Halloween Challenge: What's Lurking In The Dark?


It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it

For today's Halloween Challenge the prompt was 'What's Lurking In The Dark?'. I cheated a little bit with this manicure because I couldn't add any nail art over the top of this manicure as the base polish was just too pretty!


This polish is Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains, which is a grey shimmer base full of pink, blue, purple, silver and white glitter in loads of different shapes and sizes. This polish is quite thin so this is two coats layered over a grey Maybelline (that I can't remember the name of!). I then added a coat of Seche as some of the larger glitter was a bit clunky on my short nails.


I love how for a Halloween polish this is quite subtle! Although Lynn is famous for her glitter bombs I like her more quiet glitter mixes like this one!

  
For a Zombie inspired polish this is extremely pretty! What do you think?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips