Monday, 28 October 2013

Halloween Challenge: Pumpkins!

Today in the British Nail Bloggers Halloween Nail Art Challenge it is time to do Pumpkin Nail Art. By coincidence my little brother and myself actually carved our own pumpkins today, so I am pretty much pumpkin'd out!


Today's nail art uses all Barry M products, Gelly Satsuma, the perfect bright Pumpkin Orange. Barry M black crackle which I left un-topcoated for a matte effect and their black Nail Art Pen for the accent nail.  I've said it before and i'll say it again, I still love crackle polishes. The matte black makes this manicure look really mean and goes fabulously with the super bright orange!


Here is a little graphic with all the challenges the British Nail Bloggers are doing! Have you carved your pumpkin yet?


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! The crackle totally works here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Halloween-y! I could never be pumpkin'd out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is s a great Halloween look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...love the use of crack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use if the crackle effect! Perfect Halloween mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crackle! Cute pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips