Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Guest Post: Neon Sparkly Nails


Today I have a fab guest post for you all, with a handy photo tutorial. In case ou fogot I am away in France so I am lucky to have some lovely guest posters while I am away. Please remember to show some love!

***
 
 
I'm Emmy from Neon Sparkly Nails. I was trying to decide what to do for this post and I remembered this manicure, I hadn't done it for a while so thought this post would be the perfect opportunity.
 
Its really easy to do, all you need is a base colour and a few different colours for filling in the gaps and also some striping tape. I chose to use China Glaze Platinum Silver as my base colour and Kiko's 295, 331, 389 & 282.
 
First you need to paint your nails using your base colour and allow to dry completely.
 
Once dry add small pieces of striping tape to your nails to create the mosaic effect, then carefully start to colour in each section.
 
As soon as you have finished slowly and carefully remove each piece of striping tape and clean up around the nails.
 
After a few minutes finish by applying your topcoat.
 
This is one of my favourite manicures to do, it is really simple and you can use any colours you like and however many you like.
 
 
***
Isn't this great, it looks really complex, Emmy has done a great job here and I think after that tutorial that I could even give this a go! Don't forget to check out Emmy's blog here too

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips