Monday, 14 October 2013

Guest Post: Life In Lacquer


I'm still on Holiday in France so and today I have a guest post from Jade from Life In Lacquer (what a perfect blog name!)

****

 
Hello Everyone!
I am Jade from Life in Lacquer and I am very lucky to be able to do a guest post for you today whilst Kerrie is on holiday.

I have been an avid follower of Pishposh and Polish for a while now and it took me a while to think about what design to do!

In the end I chose a simple design. I’m not usually this girly but I think it looks really cute. It also didn’t take that long or use that many tools so would be great for a beginner.




To do this design I have used BarryM’s Matt White, Rose Quartz Glitter and OPI’s If You Moust You Moust.



I used a dotting tool to do the dots :P and a makeup sponge for the gradient. These stripes are hand painted using a long brush and acrylic paint. I have never done stripes by hand before but I think they look fab!


The glitter really catches the light and sets off the whole design.


I hope you all enjoyed my nail art today!
Thanks for having me
Jade

***
I love the added bling in this manicure and arn't those stripes and dots just perfect? Thank you so much Jade!  I hope you don't mind if I steal recreate this!

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips