Friday, 4 October 2013

Guest Post: Cam Nails

If you don't already know I am in France, probably at this point gorging myself on stinky french cheese (yum!)  Anyway I have a stunner of a post for you toady from the lovely and uber talented Emma!

***


Hi all,

While she's away Kerrie kindly offered to let bloggers from the British Nail Blogger Group guest post on her awesome blog. I've decided to show you a design I came up with for the dots day of the 31 day challenge. I orginially did this design in pink but I have now shown my true colours and done it in blue.


I started with a coat of Deborah Lippmann Prelude to a Kiss (isn't that a gorgeous name!) to make my nails look super healthy then added swathes of Lilypad Lacquer Bluebell with a medium length striping brush which I also used to make the dots of blue. I did the white and black dots with my Barry M nail art pens.


Bluebell is a scattered holo but unfortunately the British weather was not cooperating when I needed to take these photos. I love the deep colour of it.


I really like this style of manicure, I like how the curves make it seem very organic and the dots make it look vaguely tribal. The camera has made my natural nail look a little blue/yellow I promise they are not actually that colour. I hope you enjoyed my post and design, if you'd like to check out my blog I'm over at camnails.blogspot.co.uk .

Thanks Kerrie for having me :)

***
I am blown away with how beautiful this is. Once my nails have grown out a bit more I am going to have to try this. You all know what a huge fan I am on blue polish anyway!  This reminds me of a water marble maicure but so much prettier and more elegant! Anyway don't forget to stop by Emma's blog Cam Nails and show her some love! 

 post signature

3 comments:

  1. hey Kerrie! Hope you had a great holiday! I hope its ok to nominate you for a "blog your heart out" award, i hope you dont have it yet!
    if you want to accept it just click here!
    http://www.pennyforthemuk.com/2013/10/nominated-for-blog-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can't wait to try it on my nails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips