Friday, 25 October 2013

British Nail Bloggers Breast Cancer Awareness Week: It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die!

Today is the last pink manicure for Breast Cancer Awareness week. I decided to have a play with some flocking powder I got from Superdrug right at the start of the year.


This flocking powder is from MUA (one of my fav highstreet brands) and is bright fuchsia pink. The flocking powder comes in a screw top pot with a shifter insider so you don't make too much mess. The flocking itself is slightly finer than the stuff you get from the craft store meaning it creates a more fuzzy and fluffy look on the nail.
 


I first painted my nails with Essie Super Bossa Nova and  let it dry I then painted a second coat and once it was still wet I added the flocking and patted it down. A quick clean up with a q-tip and some remover and I am ready to go!


I love how fuzzy this is on the nail and the bright pink makes this ultra girly and cute. It reminds me of a cuddle teddy bear!

You can check out the other British Bloggers pink manicures below! And don't forget to Support Breast Cancer Awareness week here.
 



Breast Cancer Awareness Nail-Supporters

Monkey Nails
Emma's Little Corner 
The Pink Princess
Life in Lacquer 
Neon Sparkly Nails
PishPosh and Polish
No More Nail Polish Mum!
Nail Parade!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. These are cute! I personally have yet to find interest in the "furry" nails but they look lovely on you! :) #GiG

    www.itsratedngee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'm convinced about fluffy nails yet - surely they get filthy almost immediately?

    Anyway, love the effect - it does look very cute. (And I LOVE the Despicable Me reference!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome :) I love this colour and effect. I did my last Pink Friday Nails yesterday http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/final-pink-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips