Wednesday, 23 October 2013

British Nail Blogger Breast Cancer Awareness Week: On Wednesday (we wear pink!)


Continuing the theme of pink manicures for Breast Cancer Awareness week I am trying another pink nail polish. This polish HAD to be posted today, why well it's called On Wednesday from the Mean Girl  Collection from Ooh La Lacquer.


On Wednesday is a mix of matte neon pink micro glitter and squares and larger matte bubblegum pink square glitter in a clear base. I decided to use one coat over W7 Black to get a good contrast between the pink glitter. 


I used one coat of On Wednesday and it applied easily with no fishing or application issues at all. I am still in love with square glitter and I think it looks really great in this polish!

You can check out the other British Bloggers pink manicures below! And don't forget to Support Breast Cancer Awareness week here.
 

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail-Supporters

Monkey Nails
Emma's Little Corner 
The Pink Princess
Life in Lacquer 
Neon Sparkly Nails
PishPosh and Polish
No More Nail Polish Mum!
Nail Parade!Y
 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great contrast with the black base....looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Where’s the pink one for Breast Cancer Awareness week? Thank you for your support for the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. I know most women are aware of this fatal disease, but there are still many who neglect to take the preventive steps. Cheers to all efforts of this advocacy! – Robert at OC Breast Wellness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips