Thursday, 5 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Music

Welcome all my new followers and welcome back to my lovely regulars! Today's theme is Music and I know i've gone very generic with it this, this time around but with 12 nail art looks to do I really needed to bash them all out in time (i've still got 6 more to go and I am away from my stash until sunday!)

Anyway I still love it:

 This is a base of Barry M Matt White and W7 Black with two coats of Pocket Money Polish, I Want Candy (I think there is a musical reference in there somewhere!) and then some freehanded musical notes using Barry M's Nail Art Pens.


Pocket Money Polishes is a UK indie brand run by the lovely Charlie but you can get some of these polishes in the US for a limited time too!  I Want Candy is a mix of neon matte glitter in a clear base. There are small neon yellow and matte red micro glitter and then lots of other fun glitter too. I love the way it looks fab over both black and white too!


You can see what the rest of the dozen have done for music day below too! Also don't forget the lovely ladies and I are holding a super $200 polish voucher giveaway to celebrate the Digit-al Dozen's first birthday!



22 comments:

  1. Ohh lovely! nice notes!

    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the bright glitter in the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome notes! Loving that glitter over black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and fun! I absolutely love that glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, love that you put them over glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips