Monday, 9 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Geeks

Today's manicure is inspired by one of my all time fav bloggers Mishka from Accio Lacquer who did some amazing Dalek Nail Art I knew as soon as we discussed re-doing our themes from this year that I would be doing this. I am just a bit disappointed in my bottle of Seche Vite getting too thick and stopping the polish looking so pretty... but anyway...


I started with one coat of the very opaque Layla Metal Chrome, which is the most perfect chrome silver polish ever. This is the first time I have used it and I love it, I really is the cloest you will get to minx nail wraps in polish form!  I then placed some small black studs from The Born Pretty Storeonto my nails and used Barry M's black nail pen for the lines.


This is such a fun manicure, I can't wait for Dr Who to start back on although I really enjoy The Thick Of It so am still finding it hard to see Peter Capaldi in the role of the new Doctor.

Anyway you can check out the rest of the Dozen's nail art below and don't forget there is still time to enter our $200 giveaway too!

post signature

8 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips