Sunday, 15 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Books

Short post today as I am way behind with this challenge which is really annoying. Today's manicure is an abstract take on a book (hint I used many shades of grey for this manicure)


I wanted to try the ruffle technique but i'm not 100%  happy with how it turned out. All you have to do is use a dotting tool and place lines of dots right next to each other so they overlap. My nails are nubbins again as I had some major breaks and I think that this type of manicure accentuates the fact m nails are short. Well never mind!


Okay so I might not have used 50 shades of grey here but I think this is quite enough for now. Maybelline Cloudy Grey, China Glaze Stone Cold, 17 Silver Holo, ORLY Rock Solid and OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Okay Fine!


Have a fab sunday, expect the rest of the Digit-al Dozen Catch up manicures soon!
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips