Thursday, 12 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Bling

Today I am bringing you a bling-tastic review of Bling It On Leather and Skulls set. As you all know I have really embraced the texture polish trend. Nails Inc's Leather polishes are amongst my fav just because the effect really does look like leather, it is quite subtle compared to some other brand texture polishes I have tried.


This is Soho Mews a creamy tan coffee delight.  My photos make it look my brown than it really is, Soho Mews just crosses the line between a nude and tan. This polish is very opaque and easy to apply, my swatches show one coat with no topcoat (although I have used basecoat out of habit!)
 


In the Bling It On Set you also get 4 of these dimonte skull nail charms and some nail glue and a orange stick to help apply and fix them to the nail.  I have quite small and narrow nails so the ends of the charm came over the edge of my nails a bit and stuck up, but the nail glue held this charm firmly in place. 


I love the subtle texture and muteness of the polish with the ostentatious charm, the two go together really well. I think this combination would be fab for a night out, and the good thing is  you can easily get away with wearing this polish to work as it is very much work appropriate.


You can buy this polish set from QVC

Do you like the textured polish trend as much as me?



 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Very cool, I like that leather effect polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one heck of a nail charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm really into skulls lately. Totally cute on your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an eye catching nail charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love the charm with the leather polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this set! :D Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leather effect polishes do nothing for me but I'm tempted to buy the kits just for the charms...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leather effect and bling....awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These MO suedes just became avail in Canada not too long ago...I was on the fence if I needed them, but after seeing your pix, I think I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips