Friday, 6 September 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Art

Ahh Art how I loathed you the first time round and how I have again. I totally cheated with this manicure, sorry. I used some Sally Hansen Nail Wraps because A: I had done two other art inspired manicures but they looked like a pile of poop and B: I am going away for half a week and wanted to test out their longevity.


The name of the wraps I used were "Tri-Bal On It" a cute abstract/tribal design. I decided to spice things up a bit and careful shade some parts of the design with my Barry M Nail Art Pen. That is as creative as I got with this manicure. Major shame on me, considering everyone else has done such stunning work for the Digit-al Dozen! Don't judge me by this okay?


Can I redeem myself with reminding you of our huge giveaway?

post signature
 

7 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks so multidimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design looks so hard and detailed! Great job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's perfect!!! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You little cheater! :P JK! Fun design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome, I'll have to research these wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look great! not a cheat at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips