Saturday, 28 September 2013

GUEST POST: Penguins Left Green Polish

While I am away with naked nails in deepest darkest France (i'm living in afeild in the middle of no where with no phone signal let alone internet!) for two weeks I have some fun Guest Posts to keep you all occupied. Today I have a great manicure to show you by another lovely British Nail Blogger- Nada! Enjoy!
 
Hey All!

Guest post :D yaaay! So glad to be helping out Kerrie while she is away! And Thanks for having me :)

Lately, I am so into glitter that I am thinking about investing in many more but by indie makers instead of high street one! Till then I'll be rocking the glitters I've bought! Barry M glitters have to be my favorite, they dry quickly and amazing coverage in 2/3 coats! 

Today for my manicure I painted on two coats of Barry M's - Red Glitter then used a black striper polish to do the random designs and guess what!? I brought back the crackle! I had to do a crackle effect over the glitter, it just looks so amazing! The cracks are fine an the colour shows beneath so clearly :)

Here it is!






I do have topcoat on but its still gritty and bumpy but I don't mind that! 

What do you ladies thinkies!?

Thanks for reading <3

You can like my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/penguinsleftgreenpolish
Check out my blog over at: www.penguinsleftgreenpolish.blogspot.com

Bye for now xx


Wasn't that a fab post? I love my Barry M Glitters the are so pigmented! I can't wait to try my red glitter, I think it would make a great Christmas manicure. Big thanks to Nada for guest posting, please go check out her blog (doesn't it have the cutest name?)
 

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips