Monday, 5 August 2013

The Nail Arcade UK Indie Polish Store: Franken Frosting Electric Rainbow

Did you order your polishes from the The Nail Arcade? If not there is still time and there are some beauties left! Sadly the polishes I was after were sold out pretty much straight away and I am trying not to be tempted by those gorgeous Cadillacquers!

Today I am showing you another brand that I have never used before. This is Franken Frosting and the colour I was sent to review was Electric Rainbow!


Electric Rainbow is exactly what it says on the tin, a mix of loads of rainbow metallic hex's in a soupy red magenta micro glitter base. It is a party in a bottle and not for the faint-hearted!


I used one coat of Electric Rainbow over two coats of Models Own Magenta Pearl although I think this polish could easily be used on it's own in a couple of coats as it very dense. This polish was a little on the thick side but not unmanageable by any means! I used the dabbing method to get a nice even dispersal of glitter on the nail.


As always i've Seche Vite on top to give this a lovely glossy finish. I think several coats of this polish would give a great jelly sandwhich effect. This is so fun and I think it would great over a dark base too!


The Nail Arcade is open NOW! You can follow them on Facebook and the shop is here .

Also don't forget you can win some Serum No 5 Polishes donated by The Nail Arcade (amongst other amazing prizes) by entering my giveaway!   

I would love to know what you buy from the store!





 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips