Saturday, 3 August 2013

The Nail Arcade UK Indie Polish Store: Serum No 5 Pretty In Pastel

I am so excited that it is becoming easier to get Indie nail polishes in the UK.The wonderful Rachel has set up a store called The Nail Arcade which will stock loads of great Indie brands that are harder to get here!

One of the brands that will be stocked is Serum No 5. This is a brand I have lusted after a while but never owned anything by... until now.


This beauty is Pretty In Pastel and like all Serum polishes it comes in this elegant little box. You can get both mini and full sized bottles from the Nail Arcade and the mini bottles are just too cute!


Pretty In Pastel is a mix of satin matte pastel hex glitter in a iridescent silvery base. This polish can be worn alone but also layered making it very versitile.  In my photos I have one coat of PIP over Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Sinful Colours Sinfulshine polish in Alfresco, unknown shade by Glam and piCture pOlish Hiney Dew. Over the green it reminds me a bit of Whimsical by Revlon.
 

Application PIP was easy, I used the dabbing method to get a nice even coverage with the glitter but there was no need to fish for the hex's. For some reason this polish reminds me of mermaids, I think it almost looks like colourful fishscales!  This is the perfect polish to create not only accent nails but full manicures! Plus I can see the base colour options are endless. I think this would just as pretty over a darker base colour too!

The Nail Arcade opens for UK shopper tomorrow at 10am. You can follow them on Facebook and the shop is here .

Also don't forget you can win some Serum No 5 Polishes donated by The Nail Arcade (amongst other amazing prizes) by entering my giveaway!   

I would love to know what you buy from the store!




 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty glitter! I love how light colored it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are very nice. you can also check some Custom made Indie Nail Polish and Canadian Nail Polish. All these nail polish are made in Canada and is one of a kind, kickass, and cruelty free. Be the Black Sheep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips