Wednesday, 14 August 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Fashion: Vivienne Westwood

 Today's manicure is based on this dip-dyed dress designed by Vivienne Westwood. I actually did this manicure first and now it is my least fav of the ones I have done, but saying that it is a good representation of the dress above.


This manicure uses Barry M Matte White and I sponged the tips with Barry M Red. I then painted on my stripes with a nail art brush. 

There are more fashion manicure's below too! Have a great day
post signature

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips