Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Purple Holographic Studs Review from KKCenterhk

Today was meant to be Holographic week but honestly I am swatched so many holographic polishes lately that it kind of holo'd out. I've got a couple in the vault to tide me over and today is one of those.

I was asked by KKCenterhk if I would like to review some of their products. With so many nail art products to choose from I was spoiled for choice. Eventually I settled on these purple lazer holographic square studs.


The studs are 3mm wide and come in a plastic lock bag. You probably have enough studs to do two full manicures but if you are careful you might be able to salvage them afterwards and re-use them.


I decided to use the studs in for an accent nail manicure. I decided to  paired them with Nubar Treasure which is practically the same shade of lilac yummyness as the studs. My accent nail uses Barry M Black.


The studs were very easy to apply and I fixed them in place with some topcoat. You could also use nail glue if you wanted them stuck more permanently but I got two days out of these before they decided to try and make a bid for freedom! The studs sit very flat to the nail and so don't feel too textured or snaggy on the nail.


Above is a shade photo and below is one in the light. You can see that both the polish and the studs really came alive once a little bit of light came out to play!


With the big thing in the polish world being Holographic Glitter at the moment these studs are a nice way to create a different kind of effect. These studs are very verstile and I can see them coming out to play alot in future manicures!

Do you like studs and 3D elements in your manicures?





 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

16 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! I love nail studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those studs are so fun and I love what you paired them with! Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so pretty on your nails!

    also, i'm currently running a GIVEAWAY on my blog for the chance to win a mac lipstick of your choice so definitely check it out!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks quite a mean sized bag, they should use smaller packaging so it doesn't look so sparse! I have some similar sized silver studs which I only got about 40 off from eBay and I'm guilty of "salvaging" whenever I use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely studs to play with! There pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried 3D things on my nails, always worried they might ping off into someones face. Maybe I just need to get over it as this looks ace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the combo you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wow, these are really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I haven't tried nail studs yet but I think I will have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waah, these are so pretty! I love the two-color effect :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! Beautiful manicure =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i havent seen these kind of studs before. cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips