Thursday, 1 August 2013

PishPosh and Polish's Pixie Dust Picks: Beatrix

When the second wave of Pixie Dust polishes came out Beatrix was the polish I initally least drawn to. However this actually might take the accolade of my all time fav orange. It is such  pure freshly squeezed orange juice perfection in a bottle.


Beatrix is a perfect tangerine orange with a bright orangy golden shimmer. It is almost mouthwateringly juicy!  Here I have used three coats. I then taped off and painted Barry M Gold Foil on the tips (hence why it is a little bumpy) I then used some more Beatrix and a dotting tool to create a fun textured pattern.


This is a perfect summer colour. It sparkles so much in the sun!


Of course there is no need to topcoat these textured polishes and this wore on me with only minimal tipwear for a whole week!


If you live in the UK and want to get your hands on any of the Zoya polish line then you can do so at Love Yours Nails By Zoya



I still have lots more Pixie's to show you so stay tuned for more!



 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Those colors look lovely together! I like the different textures too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I love the colour of the yellow. How intense and it must shine beautifully in the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my faves too! It is just so bright and juicy! Fabulous addition of the gold and dots! Very fun design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my faves too! It is just so bright and juicy! Fabulous addition of the gold and dots! Very fun design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polish looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips