Saturday, 24 August 2013

PishPosh and Polish's Pixie Dust Picks: Stevie

Today I have another Zoya Pixie Dust swatch for you. As you know I am completely in love with my textured polishes (if you have the red/ black/ grey Pixies please let me know as these are the only ones I am missing!). I also want to show how versatile textured polish is. Today I am not doing nail art per se but I did use girly rhinestones.


This beauty is Zoya Stevie and it is a beautiful lilac with lots of silver glitter. This polish is a little more opaque than the other Pixie's I have tried and is almost a one-coater.  I added my rhinestones by dotting a small bead of topcoat onto the nail and then pressing down the bling firmly.


This is a very girly almost cloyingly sweet polish. I can tell I am going to wearing this so much in the spring!


You can check out my swatches of Miranda and Beatrix here. I am slowly making my way through all of the pixies I own! Do you think nail art and textured polishes can go together? 

post signature

9 comments:

  1. This looks great on you! And the rhinestones are a great touch =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty texture color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! And I love the accent you added with the rhinestone! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love this mani, so delicate and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of textures and stones! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture with the rhinestone is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and delicate... beautiful. And smart choice of the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks so cute! The rhinestone just makes it perfect. Such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour is awesome! I live in the UK too, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips