Thursday, 8 August 2013

Chirality Nail Polish CU2+

I'm still trying to get through my holographic swatches this week (along with The Crumpet). Today's post is an absolute stunner of a polish and for once I have great photos of the holographic effect in action!


This polish is called Cu2+ by Chirality and is a magnificent teal polish infused with loads of holographic glitter. This is two coats but you could almost get away with one. Application was easy with this polish, I know that some holographic polishes can be a pain to apply but this one was a breeze! It applied like butter on the nail with no streaking or problems at all. This is a holographic polish at it's perfection!
 

What I also love about this polish is the fact you can see the holographic qualities of this polish even in low light conditions (although this polish really comes alive in direct sunlight!). Plus a layer of topcoat (I used Seche Vite for these photos) doesn’t seem to dull the holographic particles either which is a big bonus.
 

This polish reminds me a lot of the original A England collection but Chirality have lots more fun funky colours! I really need to get off my spending ban and get some more of these beauties! I just want to stare at my nails all day long!

Do you love holographic polishes as much as me?

post signature

11 comments:

  1. I swear their polishes always look so lovely in swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh la la, that's is one pretty holo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I love this color! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty colour!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips