Wednesday, 17 July 2013

The Hungry Asian: On A Budget Swatch and Review

This is an aptly named polish considering I am suppose to still be on a no buy. Somehow I ended up with two bottles of this and hadn't used either of them. I've now swapped away one bottle to share the polish joy and finally used the second bottle and wow this polish certainly doesn't disappoint!


I started with two coats of Barry M Gold Foil  for undies. I didn't want to go for the traditional black or green base and really wanted to emphasise the gold glitters in the polish. I then used two coats of The Hungry Asian On A Budget which  is a clear based polish with emerald green micro glitter and bigger hex's in green and gold. I found that a mixture of swipes and dabs was the best way to apply this polish and two coats gave easily enough coverage for my liking. I'm sure with three you could get this pretty much opaque if you so desired.


This polish has now been reformulated with added purple glitters although I really like the polish right here, but then you know I am a sucker for green polishes-let alone glitters!


Although this polish is made of lots of small glitters it was very smooth on the nail and not at all gritty. As normal my swatches so I top-coated with Seche Vite which gives it that mirror finish.


This polish really dazzled in the sun. I love how fresh this polish looks it is the perfect polish for summer!


I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed wearing this polish! What do you think of it?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. LOL I love the name of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is awesome! I love the combo of glitters in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute polish and I love the name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That name is just me in a bottle! Lovely green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips