Tuesday, 9 July 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Tape Manicures: Day Two

Today's manicure is a bit more complex than something I would normally do with tape and for that reason I am not 100% happy with it. My tape placement is slightly off on some of my nails which freaked out my OCD a little too much. But I can be a bit harsh on myself I guess...


This is three thin coats of China Glaze Champagne Kissesm a rose gold micro glitter mix that looks perfect on the nail ( and just so you don't think I have giant hulk hands my bottle is a mini bottle). I then used striping tape and my trusty W7 Black over the top to create this criss-cross pattern.


It is a bit Gatsby-esque if you ask me but I really love the combination of the glitter with the black creme. This manicure became insanely glossy once I added topcoat on top too! I guess with practice comes perfection after all!

Don't forget the rest of the Dozen are (more successfully) doing tape manicure too! You can check them out below!

Do you struggle with tape manicures?







17 comments:

  1. Fun tape manicure! Its cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas - if you get what I mean! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Super awesome job! And it does have an art deco feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let the OCD get to you, the pattern detracts from any off centered-ness and to be quite honest - this is one of my favorite manicures from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! So creative and breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks gorgeous! Your lines are so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I love the gold and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love how the glitter looks with the black! perfect striping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful with the striking gold glitter against the black! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips