Thursday, 11 July 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Tape Manicures: Day Four

I am in love with the manicure. I just didn't want to take it off.  The inspiration for this manicure is the amazingly talented Missy from Gnarly Gnails who cuts nail wraps in to use as abstract stickers (or tape) for her nails.


The base of this manicure was Barry M Key Lime from the new summer Gelly line. You might remember my top ten Barry M posts a month or so back. This polish wasn't out then but if it was it would have shot right to the top of my list. It is the perfect lime colour and application was flawless in two smooth coats.

I then found of cheap zebra print nail wrap/stickers from Claire's Accessories which I picked up a couple of years ago and cut them down the middle and then applied them to my nail. I then used some gold striping tape to merge the polish with the wrap and give a crisper edge.


This is so funky and tropical and I think it is a perfect summer manicure! 


There are some other great tape manicure's below to whet your appetite too! Go check 'em all out!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. This is great! I love how you used multiple kinds of products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Love the effect! I tired to do something similar once but I had yucky nail wraps and it just looked horrible! Your's is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Kerrie I LOVE THIS! I need to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I really like that Barry M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that reminds me of cocktails on holiday. Lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funky! Love the colors together <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I love the way this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I love how many things are going on here, and they all work together so perfectly! I want a purse that looks like this Or shoes... or a dress....

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are perfect together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips