Monday, 8 July 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Tape Manicures: Day One

After freehanding a triangle in my Black and Neon Yellow manicure last week I knew I wanted to try the design again in full for my week of tape manicures. This was a bit more technical (for me at least) than I am used to with tape manicures but I really like the result.


This manicures started life as some Color Club pastel skittles sadly my bottles are unnamed so I am a little unsure what the shades are. Then I used some striping tape to make triangles on my nails and filled it in with Nail Pop Chino which is a nude almost light brown creme. My Seche is getting a little thick and that is where the little bubbles have come from :(


I like the pastel pops of colour with the more neutral nude shade. My lines also came out really crisp making the design look really nice. I know this isn't a technical manicure really to do but it is the sort of nail art that I would have looked at in awe a few years back, thinking it was the bees-knees.


The rest of the Dozen are sure to do some amazing things this week so be sure to check them out below! Do you like using striping tape?




15 comments:

  1. Nice and simple tape manicure. I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing tape manis! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love the contrast of the colors and nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used! And it still reminds me of ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! the nude is gorgeous, it looks like caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely have the patience for tape manis so I'm always impressed when people can do them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally on board with the ice cream comment. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would not have thought to pair the pastels with the nude, but it really looks good together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, ice cream! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nude and pastel combo - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nude and pastel together! It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really loving these colors paired together. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that your nails look like mine! I see so many adorable manicures, but my nails aren't long enough. These are cute, and I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips