Tuesday, 30 July 2013

PishPosh and Polish's Pixie Dust Picks: Miranda

With all the exciting new indie polishes I sometimes forget the mainstream brands but Zoya constantly impresses me. Their textured nail polishes, 'Pixie Dusts' are amongst my favs! I have the new Fall set en route to me as we speak so I thought it was about time I showed you the other polishes I have. In fact there are only three that I am missing the red, black and grey from the first collection (if you have these and would be happy to have them re-homed let me know!)  As always i've spiced things up with some nail art too!


The first polish I have to show you is Miranda in that is everything that is girly in a bottle and I LOVE IT! Miranda is a raspberry colour with lots of pink undertones and have a silver shimmer to it. This is three coats but you could probably get away with two if you liked.


Application wise all the Pixie's are a breeze to apply. No streaking and super even. Each coat dries very quickly to reveal a texture that isn't too gritty or snaggy. Of course there is no need to topcoat these polishes either!

Did I mention these polishes wear like iron too! They don't budge at all!


My accent nail uses Zoya Pandora and then I freehanded the heart with a nail art brush and more Miranda.

If you live in the UK and want to get your hands on any of the Zoya polish line then you can do so at Love Yours Nails By Zoya

Are you ready for some more Pixie Dusts Tomorrow?

 The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.

post signature

14 comments:

  1. The heart shape! Aww so much WIN! gorgeous mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! Love the heart too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this polish!! Luckily i have it in my collection so it will be tried soon!
    By coincidence ive blogged about Miranda's brother "Stevie" today, and just as gorgeous as this one!!
    Lovely polish and lovely colour!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthem1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pink! Love the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You free handed the heart?? I thought you used a stencil. Very pretty. I love the textured heart over a nude base. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous, sugary mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so obsessed with textured polishes, this is just wonderful, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips