Thursday, 25 July 2013

Nostalgic Lacquer Jem Swatches and Review

Here is another indie that managed to avoid ever getting swatched. Right back before I had popped my Indie cherry Nostalgic Lacquer was my first indie purchase (can you remember yours?).


Jem is a glitter topper which is a mix of fuchsia pink and rose glitter with a mix of matte white hex's and bars. Here I have layered two coats over W7 Black.  All my white glitter had decided to settle at the bottom of the bottle so I had to give this a nice shake up before application. This polish was easy to apply, I swiped the first coat and then dabbed the second to make sure I had a nice even coverage.
  

I decided to matte my manicure using the Rimmel Matte Top Coat (that I love and is now discontinued! oh no!). I love the pop art effect that this polish has, and those white glitter really give it an extra edge and make it quite funky looking.  I think you could use this polish to create really cool galaxy nail art too!

I'm going to go sort out the rest of my indies now! Have a fab day!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty glitter! I love the mix in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredibly pretty over black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast over black! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty manicure! I have this one in my collection and had nearly forgotten about it! I'll have to pull it out of the Helmer for a summer mani soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips