Sunday, 28 July 2013

English Rose Cosmetics Facial Wash: Day Seven

So I have now been using the facial wash I received from English Rose Cosmetics for a week. You can read my initial reaction post here.





The more I used this product the more I really like it. My concerns over the scent are no longer an issue to me at all.

My face feels very cleansed and soft when I come out of the shower and it feels clean throughout the day. Because the wash is water based I do have to remember to remove my makeup first but as it has been so hot my makeup wearing has been very minimal.  

Here is another very non-flattering photo to show my progress.




I have noticed a dramatic reduction is redness already, especially in my chin area and as this facial wash is really the only product I am using right now I have to say that it must be down to this. The product hasn't completely eliminated spots (see my forehead) but as it has been so hot as well this week I cannot be surprised. For one week I think this is fantastic progress and I can't wait to see the results by the end of week two!


  post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to see it working so well on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips