Sunday, 2 June 2013

Top Ten Barry M Nail Paints: #5 Spring Green

Beautysets - Barry M Spring Green

We are now officially half way through the countdown of the top ten Barry M Nail Paints. I bet you can't beileve with the beauties we have already seen that things can get better? Well trust me they sure can!



Number five is Barry M Spring Green a fresh, bright, pure green. This is the colour of lush young leaves on a tree, or freshly cut spring grass.  Like Cobalt Blue yesterday this was a shade I was drawn to when the display first came to boots and this is an original bottle from that first display (oh how vintage of me!!).


This is two coats. I find the first coat can apply rather streaky but the second is quick to even out and creates a lovely opaque finish on the nail. 


You will have seen this colour in loads of my nail art as it is my go to green! I love that the Barry M shades are just what they say on the tin. They don't lean towards any other colour. This is green as you can get. This is a perfect shade to wear in the summer as it is so eye catching.



I know green polish isn't everyone's cup of tea but I LOVE green polish. Do you? Would this polish make it to your top ten?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is defo in my top ten as i love green! Think blaclbetry would place higher than it for me though but i am a massive gelly fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade of green! It looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips