Thursday, 6 June 2013

Top Ten Barry M Nail Paints: #3 Gelly Lychee


So this post has been a little delayed as Dexter Week has been taking up alot of my time but finally I am back with my last (and my personal fav) Barry M polishes. Today brings us to number three in our countdown and it is time to meet Gelly Lychee:

I have to give props to Barry M for this polish, it is such a grown up shade and so different from the outlandish variety they normally have on offer. Gelly Lychee is the perfect beige/ cream colour I have been dying for. Add to that the fact is is part of the Gelly line so is incredibly high shine and opaque in two coats and you have an instant winner. 


This is the perfect work-wear shade. I have worn it to all my interviews. Add to that that it is the perfect blank canvas for nail art. It is not as stark as Matt White and has a warmness to it which I love.
  

This polish is a perfect all rounder with amazing application. Whether you wear it alone or in a nail art look you are sure to impress with Lychee. That is why it sits so highly in my top ten. Do you own this polish? Would you rate it as highly as me? What do you think my top two polishes are going to be?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love this type of shade. Looks so great on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice neutral shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I love Lychees and this looks so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I'm always on the lookout for work shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and subtle. I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips