Thursday, 20 June 2013

Literary Lacquers Week: Bionic Mmmm Detector


So where have I been for the past few days you ask? Well two days ago when I was due to meet my blogging bestie Alyssia  I woke up with the biggest hangover ever. This was odd as I haven't drunk alcohol in ages. This 'fake hangover' has lasted for the last three days and according to the doctor it is a type of virus. So please forgive the lack of posts hopefully the amazing polish I have to show you today will start to make up for it!


This polish is Bionic Mmmm Detector from the Good Parts collection. This polish is based on Vox by Nicholson Baker. This entire book is one long anonymous phone sex conversation over a 1-900 number.I don't know how worrying it is that all the polishes in this collection are based on polishes I have read (and yes studied too!!)  This polish is a dark black jelly packed with blue and aqua micro glitter.


Application of this polish was good. It required three thin to medium coats. The formula of this polish was spot on with no issues!

On the nail this looks like a far away galaxy. It is almost quite cold and clinical yet that deep sparkle of the engulfed glitter really adds an edgyness to this polish that I adore. Also with a layer of topcoat this polish becomes ultra glossy. My camera really had a hard time because of that. I would also like to point out this is maybe the easiest glitter removal I have ever had right here. I hardly had to scrub at all to remove my polish!!

You can buy this polish on Etsy and can keep up to date with all the latest news from Amy over at Facebook. If you haven't already you need to add this polsih to your collection pronto!!





The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

7 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips