Friday, 21 June 2013

Literary Lacquers: Laters, Baby

Oh the book that started it all... well I mean it didn't really at all!  But 50 Shades of Grey  has done to  Erotica what  Twilight has done for Vampire's. It has shifted our stance and changed the relationship we as a society have with reading. I've written a whole essay on this so I'll try not to blab but my personal conspiracy involves e-readers but that is another post...

Anyway I do like 50 Shades of Grey, I know a hardcore Literature student like myself shouldn't like anything post-Shakespeare but if you just take it for what it is it you can't go wrong. And now it even has it's own nail polish!!

This is Laters, Baby:


 Of course then this polish is grey based, with  a brown charcoal warmth which doesn't make this polish seem too stark on the nail. This polish is also filled with course holographic glitter that really comes alive in the sunlight.


This polish is fifty different shades of the rainbow when it hits the sunlight! I love the fact this isn't a 'smooth' holographic finish, those larger holographic glitters add far more depth to this polish in my opinion and make it far more interesting! It reminds me of galaxies, black holes and the night's sky.


Application was a breeze with this polish this is two coats and a layer of topcoat (which really didn't diminish the holographicness of this polish at all!!) The formula with this (like all the others was perfect)

In this shade shot you can really see the larger holographic pieces they remind me of flakies.

You can buy this polish on Etsy and can keep up to date with all the latest news from Amy over at Facebook.




The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

7 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips